The frequent introduction of revised standard forms of contract and new Acts of parliament make it difficult to keep up to date with legal and contractual issues that affect your business.
We provide a range of flexible training services that will bring you up to date on construction legislation and contract law, helping you to understand your obligations and comply with all relevant regulations.
Training is tailored to your specific needs and can be delivered at your place of business, on site, at our training office at Beaumont House in Manchester or at one of our affiliated conference venues.
The objectives of our training are to provide companies and their employees with an understanding of the following topics:
- Contract formation, Offer and Acceptance
- The operation of Standard forms of Contract
- Pitfalls of bespoke forms of contract
- The rules surrounding payment and how to enforce it
- Extension of Time and recovery of costs and loss
- Contractual problems and their resolution
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07742 861 074 for more information.